Final results are in, and Jim J tops out with 32/45 points. We have a winner! There were a few judgement calls along the way. Below are the highlights of the results:
- Is Dany carrying Jon's baby? Never said she was, but she had the moment to tell him - when they were alone in the Throne Room. I'm saying "no" - but even at N/A - Jim J was the only one who called "no", so it wouldn't have changed the results at all.
- Seven Kingdoms clearly not united at the end of the series - way to go Sansa.
- Dany came oh-so-close to sitting on the throne, but never actually sat down. Remember the question was if she would physically sit on the throne.
- Is Tyrion a Targeryen? No reason to say he was. Plenty of opportunities to claim so, and Bran would have spoken up.
- Bronn got his castle (Highgarden)
- Bran did make mention of going to see where Drogon was, but that is more likely in a raven than by warging into Drogon. I think we would have seen that if he had.
- Sansa did not remain Lady of the North, but indeed became Queen.
- You caught the "Sir Podrick" at the Small Council Meeting, right?
Good fun, if the last two seasons were a little rushed. In the end, the Stark children all rule Westeros, from Bran in King's Landing (or what's left of it), Sansa in Winterfell, and Jon (the new King Beyond the Wall? Perhaps).