Sven and Rob are now atop the leaderboard, but we still have a good deal of unknowns out there. There are a few judgement calls here, but I'll back anything out if it turns out they are wrong next week.
- The Hound and The Mountain are dead. I suppose it's possible that Gregor survived the fall (he is a freak) but Sandor fell victim to his nemsis (the flames).
- Jame and Cersei are dead. Unless of course they're trapped under the rubble, in which case they'll die before they're found. And the producers confirmed their demise
- Euron is dead. (Thankfully). Unless of course the two mortal wounds he took healed up quickly. I don't think so.
- Varys is dead. Dracarys-ed.
- Arya did not kill The Hound, The Mountain, Cersei, or Jamie. She's not the little assassin we have come to know and love. Perhaps Daenerys is on her list now, though.
- Jon renounced his claim to the Iron Throne. I think he's said this enough now that it counts. Moot, perhaps, since the Iron Throne likely doesn't exist anymore.
On to the finish line. Go to the leaderboard to see where you stand.